Chartered Financial Planner and Investment Manager - Member of the Investment Committee
What matters most to our team both at work and in personal time:
Professionally – being part of a team that really cares about their clients and each other. It matters that my skills and experience are valued by clients.
Personally – travelling and spending time with my children and grandson. Also a cracking Sunday dinner, with plenty of roasties definitely matters to me.
I am a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. I’ve been working in financial planning and wealth management for over 36 years, specialising in
- Holistic retirement planning
- Investments including non-mainstream investments (Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS), Venture Capital Trusts (VCT)
- Tax planning
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Tax and Estate Planning Accreditation
- Pension Transfer Specialist
- Authorised Investment Manager